Please note – NMAC MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL is due 1st January 2021
For any membership queries please send an email to Membership Secretary email@example.com
Members now have the option to renew their members in one of the following;
- Online via Opentrack with a debit card. Simply login with your email address
- On the red menu bar click clubs, scroll down and select NMAC
- Click the blue button what says (YOUR NAME) to renew
- Click the membership you want, you need to select either 1st or 2nd claim
- Then pay the amount. The membership secretary will then get automatic confirmation
- On-line payments via internet banking. Contact Richard Hayes for bank details
- Offline fill application form and send payment via post (click either version to download) – WORD VERSION | PDF VERSION
Confirmation for receipt for those that pay by ‘online payments’ will be sent an a welcome email.
Application together with the Current year’s subscription (£28 first claim competing members, others £14 and for new member’s proof of age (this may be in the form of a photocopy or a Birth Certificate or relevant Passport page).
CLUB VESTS NMAC running vests can be purchased from Dave Flitcroft (Tel: 07904 837206) or Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
CHANGE OF CONTACT DETAILS Members are reminded to update the Membership Secretary with changes to Email and postal addresses