If you are considering becoming a member of NMAC here are a few of the benefits and how to proceed: –
- You will be eligible to enter all domestic and international Masters competitions
- Annual NMAC track and field competition each year, plus all other major disciplines have their own championships events
- Regular track and field league meetings for Master’s athletes
- Ballot places available to members for the London & Brighton Marathon
- Inter Area track & field and cross-country challenges (team events where NMAC team competes against other areas such as SCVAC etc.)
- Selection for International events such as the British & Irish Masters Cross Country International in November each year
- All members receive free the quarterly newsletter, as well as an online copy of Masters Athletics, the magazine of the British Masters Athletics Federation.
It is a great opportunity to meet fellow athletes from the region in a friendly atmosphere. It is suitable for everyone, of whatever standard, from regular competitors to those who haven’t done track and field since school. For any membership queries please send an email to email@example.com
Join Online via Opentrack
- First sign up to Opentrack by clicking here. (If you are already registered with your email then please login)
- Once you filled in the sign up form, check your email and click activate account.
- Then login to your Opentrack account
- On the red menu bar click clubs, scroll down and select NMAC
- Click the blue button what says (YOUR NAME) to join NMAC
- Click the membership you want, you need to select either 1st or 2nd claim
- Then pay the amount. The membership secretary will then get automatic confirmation
- You will then receive a welcome email from the membership secretary with your membership number.
- Should you wish to compete internationally you will need to confirm your ID by sending a photocopy of your passport or another form of ID to our clubs membership secretary via email or post (see below for postal address)
Alternatively download the application form below and either email it to the membership secretary or post it, then the membership secretary will be in touch with ways to pay.
Completed forms should then be submitted along with the appropriate fee (see below for details) to- NMAC Membership Secretary Richard Hayes, 53 Harvey Street, Deepcar, Sheffield, S36 2QB
Application together with the Current year’s subscription (£28 first claim competing members, others £14) and proof of age (this may be in the form of a photocopy of a Birth Certificate or relevant Passport page). IMPORTANT NOTICE New members joining after the October will be given three months’ grace and membership will last effectively for 15 months on joining.
We do however ask you pay an additional fee of £3.00 to cover administrative costs during this time. First claim new members who join Oct – Dec will not be England Athletics registered for that year and will therefore be required to pay for registering separately if they wish to compete during this period.